By placing an order with us you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. All in-stock orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Custom Made orders will be manufactured upon order being placed.
2. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and your credit card has been debited.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
1. Insert Collective prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% GST.
2. Delivery costs (if applicable) will be charged in addition to the price of the goods and will be clearly displayed and included in the total cost.
3. Insert Collective reserves the right to change prices without notice.
4. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, prices, stock availability, shipping and other terms and conditions which appear on the website are accurate, errors may occur.
a. If we discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible. In any case where the error is a pricing error, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. In any case where the error is an availability error, we will give you the option to change your selection or (if available) place the item on backorder. If the order for any item is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
b. If we discover a typographical error or other inaccuracies, we reserve the right to correct these and to change and update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any order that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, inter alia, errors or out-of-date information on pricing, shipping, payment terms or return policies.
1. We accept Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards. In-stock orders will be dispatched once payment confirmation is received. Custom made orders will begin production once payment confirmation is received.
1. All content on the Insert Collective website including text, logos, graphics, icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the property of Insert Collective or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
2. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, duplicate, copy, sell, distribute or otherwise reproduce or exploit, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
1. The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
2. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Insert Collective and its suppliers, expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
3. This does not affect Insert Collectives liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Insert Collective, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Insert Collective shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
1. Any provision in these Terms and Conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions.
1. The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding agreements.